WE’VE GOT A THAISTY RECIPE FOR YOU – CHICKEN CASHEW NUTS
So kha, let’s get on with it, tell us how you get on! Serves two.
1. Heat the oil in a wok or pan, adding in the garlic and stir-frying until golden brown.
2. Add chicken, oyster sauce, fish sause and chilli paste and stir fry until the chicken is golden
3. Lower heat and add chicken stock and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add cashews, bell peppers, onion, and whole chillies and stir.
5. Remove from heat and serve with a side of jasmine rice.